CALL TO ORDER
A periodic meeting of the Ruidoso Duplicate Bridge Club (RDBC) Board of Directors was held today at the Ruidoso Community Center following the Open Game. The meeting began at 4:30 PM and was presided over by President Gene Templeton. Ann Dodson recorded the Minutes of the meeting.
President Gene Templeton
Vice-President Keith Estep
Treasurer Jo Neeley
Member Ann Dodson
Member Jean Gilliland
Member Gaye Miller
APPROVAL OF PREVIOUS MINUTES
No Minutes from prior meetings were presented for approval.
Christmas Party Schedule Plans
- Plans for the Ruidoso Duplicate Bridge Club Christmas were discussed.
- Date: Saturday, December 9, 2017
- Where: Ruidoso Community Center
- Time: After regular bridge game 5:00 PM
- Bryan at Oso Grill in Capitan is the preferred choice and will be contacted by Gene Templeton to determine cost and willingness to cater in Ruidoso.
- Nadette – has worked at Savories with Bonnie Snyder
- Monica – has catered a prior party at the Bridge Club.
Christmas Recognition Gifts for Community Center Staff
- Motion by Gaye Miller and seconded by Ann Dodson to award $100 to the Community Center Supervisor and his Assistant was approved without objection.
- Motion by Gaye Miller and Seconded by Ann Dodson to award $25 to the other two Communality Center staff members was approved without objection.
Additional Charitable Donations
- Motion by Gaye Miller and Seconded by Jo Neeley confirming previous Board Discussion involving a donation of $100 to the Santa’s Helper Campaign was approved without objection.
Gene Templeton confirmed there will be another Board Meeting in the near future to firm up plans for the Christmas Party.
The meeting was adjourned at 4:50 PM